Wednesday, August 27, 2008

by popular demand

heheee, ok, not quite, but I got your attention, didn't I?

Pieter, here's the video of the cars in action:

 

and to the grandparents and the members of the Kaydin fan club .... he brought Gideon's t-shirt to me yesterday afternoon, I asked him if he wanted to put it on Happy ..... ok, he didn't have too much of a choice heheee, our little spokie (ghost, for the english people) I just thought he looked too funny!!!!!!

and here's the boy having a SERIOUS conversation with ... um, I don't know actually, but he's talking on the phone Happy, Gideon is looking all serious, 'cause he's about to break the credit card on spares for the toy car, he was surfing the net for prices Happy

We send much love to all!

2 comments:

Fuzzy said...

lol great video yip i'm glad you have these on the blogs they so much fun to watch

Anonymous said...

Maz I've got here at last..and I've also just sat and watched grown men playing with toy cars in the desert - whatever next, but I must confess it did look a lot of fun!!

Now as for young Kaydin what a 'spooky little man' he makes in that tee shirt, love the photo's of him.