Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday dear G!!! Happy Birthday dear G!!!

 

Happy Birthday dearest Geeee-eeeee, happy birthday to YOU!!!!!

You know how much we love you, and you do know how much we miss you. So, here’s a little somefink for now:

and if the above doesn’t work, here’s the direct link:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/maz_08/?action=view&current=gbday09.flv

I miss you more than I could possibly express in words, you are my soul mate, my love, my best friend forever and I can not wait to see you again. Hope you have a totally fab day {ok,  have a totally fab Saturday, as I reckon flying on your b-day is not exactly the best way to spend it, lol!}

All our love,

Gideon, Marianne, Kaydin, Jackie & Lara

2 comments:

Breeza said...

Awwwwww, Marianne....that is totally adorable!!!

I hope to come back for a visit when I have a little more time up my sleeve so I can go through your whole Blog!! Your photos and captions of the remote car enthusiasts is hilarious!!

xox

Tina said...

Hey Maz!
I´ve got a little something for you on my blog:
http://digiscraptina.blogspot.com/2009/04/ive-been-awarded.html
HUGS
Tina