Friday, October 12, 2007

Eid Mubarak!

Yeah the happy day is here!! It's officially the end of Ramadan and the Eid-al-Fitr holiday is upon us. It was announced last night at 21:00 that Eid will start today, lekker. That means we're in for a three day holiday.

We are going camping, in the desert, tonight! So excited about that, to be out in the fresh air, make a fire and look at the stars, ah yes isn't that what life's all about?

I went shopping on Wednesday evening, we decided to make like the arabs for a change and go shop at night. I got a new helmet and gloves, the boots and quad bike will follow shortly, yeeeeha! watch out dunes here I come, heheee. As always I was totally amazed though at the amount of babies in the mall, really really little ones, no more than a month old. My mind boggles.

Meanwhile back in Kaydin-land. He's now cut both the front bottom toofies and I'm convinced his busy with the top front ones now. EVERY nappy is a poo nappy and he's whiney and moaney and just not a happy camper. Maybe the fresh air will do him well.

No other news at the moment... I will post photo's of the camping trip when we're back.


1 comment:

Sonia said...

Maz hope you have a fantastic camping trip can't wait to see the pictures.OH to relax around a fire sounds perfect. PMSL I remember the teething stage, not pretty!! boy the must hurt them:-( Now remember when you come home you have to start PACKING!!

Hugs Sonia