Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy birthday Kaydin!!!!

And off course I can't help to be just a little overwhelmed! I keep on thinking back to last year and keep on looking at the clock.

I'm quite in awe with just how far we've come. I'm so relieved that the year went by mostly without any hitches. I'm eternally grateful that we have such an easy going boy. I am totally humbled and immeasurably thankful for all the support and love everybody has shown us.

I'm actually just gob-smacked, mostly because I was convinced that I would have broken him by now.

So here's to you, our little fighter and companion, may the years ahead be more than you ever dreamed, we can't wait to share the rest of your life with you.

Once more for old times sake, Kaydin at birth:

and now:

IMG_4938

much love to all, from all of us

2 comments:

katg1006 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K-MAN!!! Ahhh Mazzie...you wouldn't break him....snuggle and love him to death maybe ;-) It is so stunning when they reach this mark to look back and think where did the time go :-) ENJOY your day!!!

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

How fast they grow! Happy Birthday Kaydin! Glad it has been a wonderful first year. Things are just getting fun! The second year is absolutely amazing - keep your camera and video close by at all times.